Akelos Framework v1 forum archive. This forum is no longer maintained. To report bugs please visit https://github.com/akelos/akelos/issues
    • CommentAuthortanmay

I am using Ubuntu with Zend Server.

when I try to execute

./script/migrate Booklink install

I receive following error.

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/curl.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/curl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/gd.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/mysql.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/mysqli.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/mysqli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/pdo_mysql.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/tanmay/akelos/vendor/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 352

Mysql is working for PHP application through the browser. I hope the problem is with the terminal. Can somebody help?
    • CommentAuthortanmay

I have been able to get past the problem but now I receive by uninstalling php-cli and installing it again using synaptic. However, now I get the following error.

bash: ./script/migrate: Permission denied

can you help?
    • CommentAuthorsuthern

(1) check to make sure the user you are logged in as has full write access to the app directory

(2) Make sure the permissions on the 'migrate' file are set to executable

• CommentAuthor4F2E4A2E

first of all thank you guys for this great framework...!

after ./script/migrate Booklink install i got this error:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/akelos/vendor/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 352

and yes the script and user has full write access to the app directory.
    running it on snow leopard with mamp.

---adodb-mysql.inc.php:341-363--------
    341 // returns true or false
    342 function _connect($argHostname, $argUsername, $argPassword, $argDatabasename)
    343 {
    344 if (!empty($this->port)) $argHostname .= ":".$this->port;
    346 if($pid = getmypid()){
    347 $this->forceNewConnect = !isset($this->_pids[$pid]);
    348 $this->_pids[$pid] = $pid;
    349 }
    351 if (ADODB_PHPVER >= 0x4300)
    352 $this->_connectionID = mysql_connect($argHostname,$argUsername,$argPassword,
    353 $this->forceNewConnect,$this->clientFlags);
    354 else if (ADODB_PHPVER >= 0x4200)
    355 $this->_connectionID = mysql_connect($argHostname,$argUsername,$argPassword,
    356 $this->forceNewConnect);
    357 else
    358 $this->_connectionID = mysql_connect($argHostname,$argUsername,$argPassword);
    360 if ($this->_connectionID === false) return false;
    361 if ($argDatabasename) return $this->SelectDB($argDatabasename);
    362 return true;
    363 }
    ---adodb-mysql.inc.php:341-363--------
    • CommentAuthor4F2E4A2E

please guys it's really hard to delvelope with this framework on macosx...
    • CommentAuthorpogeybait4883

mysql_connect() will most likely only work on a system where mysql is actually installed. MAMP simulates the installation and therefore probably wont work with Akelos.