Akelos Framework v1 forum archive. This forum is no longer maintained. To report bugs please visit https://github.com/akelos/akelos/issues
    • CommentAuthordelia

for what reason rendering is not working in IE explorer??? i am working on this poltergeist for various days and i can not see the reason? when i call the url from others browsers it does work ok (firefox, chrome, safary, opera..), but with IE it returns a blank screen...no errors, nothing... only the blank screen....why? WHY? this framework is driving me crazy, seriously...
    •  
      CommentAuthorbermi

Delia, try to provide details on your current implementation as I'm aware that some IE user have accessed Akelos application ;)

If you show us the code that's causing trouble we might be able to help you. Routes, controller actions, filters... ?

• CommentAuthordelia

hi Bermi, thanks for answering... i understand that you need more details to help me, but the problem is so strange that i dont know how to explain...
    i asked to see if someone has had the same problem.... (something related to quotes, too much code, i dont know)..... en fin, finally i gave up
    • CommentAuthordelia

it's happened again!!! is there anything in the framework code that could provoke this effect??? i think is something with the rendering but no idea what could be..... the rendering is returning an HTTP/1.1 200 OK, but a blank screen is showing in IE and Safari (no errors, no messages... nothing!).... In the rest of browsers is showing ok.....
    •  
      CommentAuthorbermi

Delia, did you check php or apache error logs?

• CommentAuthordelia

hi Bermi,
    yes, i have checked but nothing appears..... Well, i have updated to the last version of the framework and, for the moment, it's working...... recemos :)
    • CommentAuthorriv

This sounds typical Suhosin. If that's the case you're gonna have a lot of fun (Suhosin is not related to Akelos btw).