Akelos Framework v1 forum archive. This forum is no longer maintained. To report bugs please visit https://github.com/akelos/akelos/issues
    • CommentAuthorichbinweg

Hello Forum,

I want to change the saved Databasevalue for the Date. I tried to change the Dateformat in MyProject/app/locales/localize/date/ and in MyProject/config/locales/ both in en.php as well as de.php without success.

At the moment the format time ist YYYY-mm-dd and i want to change it to dd.mm.YYYY and is saved into an Text-Field into the mysql database.

Does sombedy else has some ideas?

thanks Sebastian

•  
      CommentAuthorOliver

I just stumpled about something that might answer your question. It's described in the introduction page of Helpers:

locale_date
    Include:
    require_once(AK_LIB_DIR.DS.'AkActionView'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'date_helper.php');

Syntax:
    locale_date( [ $iso_date ])

Description:
    Converts an ISO date (format: yyyy-mm-dd) to the current date locale format. If $iso_date is omitted, the current date is assumed.

locale_date_time
    Include:
    require_once(AK_LIB_DIR.DS.'AkActionView'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'date_helper.php');

Syntax:
    locale_date_time( [ $iso_date_time = null])

Description:
    Converts an ISO date/time (format: yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss) to the current locale format. If $iso_date_time is omitted, the current date/time is assumed.