Akelos Framework v1 forum archive. This forum is no longer maintained. To report bugs please visit https://github.com/akelos/akelos/issues
    •  
      CommentAuthorTalizmelf

I read usages for AkActionMailer and I do what directions tell me to do...
    But calling deliver method throws me an error and when I set $delivery_method = "smtp" it does nothing!

Wich is the usage for sending a mail please!!

•  
      CommentAuthorTalizmelf

I finnaly fixed it... nobody worry...

• CommentAuthordelia

hi talizmelf,
    perhaps you could help me. I have moved my application from one server to another and the mail sending doesnt work anymore. I get this error in the new server:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class AkMailMessage could not be converted to string in /........ /lib/AkActionMailer/AkMailComposer.php on line 134

The error is thrown in this line:
    function _callActionMailerMethod($method_name, $params = array())
    {
    if (method_exists($this->ActionMailer, $method_name)) <=============================== HERE IS THE ERROR

Any idea???
    •  
      CommentAuthorTalizmelf

Not a clue... If it was working fine and now it has a problem, it must be anything but the action mailer you made.

• CommentAuthorgurlkiss

hi! how did you make the sending mail possible? i tried the script/generate mailer Notifier and there was a fatal error. It says: I have to create and Action on the AkActionmailer.php

I found the line but I dont know what to do and how will i make it work..anyone can help me?