Akelos Framework v1 forum archive. This forum is no longer maintained. To report bugs please visit https://github.com/akelos/akelos/issues
    •  
      CommentAuthorslajax

I haven't used Akelos in quite sometime, but I have been working with rails a little more so I thought I'd give it another go. I've got everything set up on my Ubuntu 8.4, with php5, mysql5 standard set up. The only odd configuration is that I have /var/www/ softlinked to /media/disk/web/www/ so that I can share my webserver data between windows and linux.

Everything goes fine with the install, env php -v works, and the setup wizard runs and installs to the database, i can even migrate install the database on the command line without issue, but when i go to localhost/booklink/books in my browser I get this in plain text:

#!/usr/bin/env php
    <?php
    include(dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'script'.DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'setup');
    ?>

Obviously apache is ignoring the mime header there. Anyone know how to fix this?

thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorslajax

# /usr/bin/env php -v
    PHP 5.2.4-2ubuntu5.1 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli) (built: May 9 2008 16:34:16)
    Copyright (c) 1997-2007 The PHP Group
    Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies

that works just fine in terminal.