Akelos Framework v1 forum archive. This forum is no longer maintained. To report bugs please visit https://github.com/akelos/akelos/issues
    • CommentAuthorpharri

Bonjour tout le monde ! Hello to everybody !

the command : C:\wamp\php>php booklink\script\migrate Booklink install gives these errors :

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './php_gettext.dll' - Le module spÚcifiÚ est introuvable. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of runtime function name. If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-refere nce, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. Howev er, future versions may not support this any longer. in c:\AKref\lib\utils\scri pts\migrate.php on line 23

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by va lue; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of runt ime function name. If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, f uture versions may not support this any longer. in c:\AKref\lib\AkObject.php on line 66

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in c:\AKref\vendor\ adodb\drivers\adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 347

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in c:\AKref\vendor\adodb \drivers\adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 347

"AKref" is the Akelos installation directory. "c:\wamp\php" is the Booklink installation directory. "Alias /booklink" and <directory> are defined in Apache httpconf file. I have create the databases booklink, _tests end _dev with phpMyAdmin. User and password are setted on conf via Akelos form (localhost/booklink).

I'm working on winXP, wamp with php 5.1.4. Are the warning messages normal ? and what about these fatal errors ?

Help, please ! (and excuse my poor english)

• CommentAuthorpharri

I checked my akelos installation (svn 643) with tutorials/booklink-fr. I didn't find any error. Does akelos really work in windows xp + wamp (1.6.4 version) environment ? I have some php app : they can access to MySQL.
    • CommentAuthorKaste

check your php.ini

extension=php_mysql.dll

(It works on wamp)

• CommentAuthorKaste

and bonjour.