Akelos Framework v1 forum archive. This forum is no longer maintained. To report bugs please visit https://github.com/akelos/akelos/issues
    •  
      CommentAuthorslajax

Hello.

is innoDB a requirement?

THanks! Great framework.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbermi

Akelos can work fine without innoDB, but migrations default to it.

InnoDB is only required if you need to use transactions.

I'm glad you like Akelos :)

•  
      CommentAuthorslajax

Thanks Bermi :)

Have you seen any questions about "_at" datetime?

I've gotten to the part of the blog tutorial where you can add date time, but it doesn't seem that it is saving my datetime record.
    It can obviously be read, because it is showing in the edit form, but i do not get a result in the database when i save.

Any advise?
    •  
      CommentAuthorslajax

p.s. got this error when uploading picture:

Notice: Undefined index: ACCOUNTPICTURES_IMAGEMAGICK_PATH in /home/akelos/webapps/vanilla/extensions/AccountPictures/default.php on line 146

Notice: Undefined index: ACCOUNTPICTURES_IMAGEMAGICK_PATH in /home/akelos/webapps/vanilla/extensions/AccountPictures/default.php on line 146

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class phpthumb in /home/akelos/webapps/vanilla/extensions/AccountPictures/phpThumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 18

Sorry for all the unrelated, but since the forum seems young I didn't wanna spam multiple threads.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbermi

Are you using the latest trunk?

At rev.308 we introduced the bugs reported at #31 and #36.

Luckily these bugs have been fixed at rev.312

•  
      CommentAuthorslajax

Bermi is the man. Simple and true. I will be here all day, every day for the rest of existence until this framework is the most popular framework in the world.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbermi

I'm ashamed about your compliments. Thanks for such an exaggerated encouragement and for reporting the Vanilla bugs. I've just fixed them.

•  
      CommentAuthorslajax

Support the cause !

Can you suggest a good svn client? I can't run it command line cause my shared hosting is crappy.
    I was going to try tortoise svn. Any comments?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbermi

Tortoise is the way to go on Windows.

•  
      CommentAuthorslajax

Fixed it like a charm. Thanks again.