Akelos Framework v1 forum archive. This forum is no longer maintained. To report bugs please visit https://github.com/akelos/akelos/issues
    • CommentAuthorbjmg

Hi Bermi,

I found (at least) 2 bugs in the admin plugin you wrote.
    The first bug is in app/vendor/plugins/admin/installer/admin_installer.php. The problem there is that it only asks for email and password. But you changed the system to use login, email and password (OpenID extension). Therefore the installer has to roll back because login is not filled in the next steps of the installation process.
    The second bug is in app/vendor/plugins/admin/makelos. Ok - there are two bugs... ;-)
    The first bug is easy: the help method uses Pake instead of Makelos in get_class_methods.
    The second bug is a bit more complicated and I don't know how to solve it by myself. The problem there is that I get the following output if I call "./makelos install":
    ALERT - Include filename ('/home/bjmg/work/akelos/vendor/adodb/drivers/adodb-://:@localhost/.inc.php') is an URL that is not allowed (attacker 'REMOTE_ADDR not set', file '/home/bjmg/work/akelos/vendor/adodb/adodb.inc.php', line 3617)
    As you can see there is something wrong with the database settings. But the database settings are correct. I use a MySQL database and the rest of the project is able to connect to it.

Bernhard
    •  
      CommentAuthorbermi

Hi Bernhard, thanks for reporting, but could you please submit bug reports into the Bug Tracker?

• CommentAuthorbjmg

I would like to report it to the bug tracker. But there is no component that fits.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbermi

Oooops, I've just added the "Plugins" and "Others" components ;)

• CommentAuthorbjmg

Created as Ticket #154.

• CommentAuthorsuthern

Bjmg, can you clarify what you changed to make the installer work? Perhaps update the ticket to include the work around? (for at least the first part). Thanks!
    • CommentAuthorbjmg

I added the following line to http://trac.akelos.org/browser/plugins/admin/installer/admin_installer.php (after line 60):

'login' => $this->promptUserVar('Master account login',  array('default'=>'root')),

The problem is that you have to create your own svn repository to get the script from there. Otherwise the installation is not easy (well it works but it is hard). So create your own svn repository and add it to the plugin repository sources.

Hope this helps

Bernhard

• CommentAuthorsuthern

ahh, because if I modify the file, but then run
    >> ./script/plugin install admin
    It will overwrite my new edits. Seems like it's a pretty serious bug!

Thanks bjmg!